The Bentley Azure Convertible, specifically the first generation produced between 1995 and 2003, was an embodiment of luxury, power, and sophistication in the convertible grand tourer segment.
Powered by a mighty 6.75-liter turbocharged V8 engine, the Azure offered remarkable performance while maintaining Bentley's characteristic smooth and effortless driving experience. Its powerful engine provided ample torque, ensuring a graceful and refined driving style befitting a luxury convertible.
The Azure Convertible boasted an elegant and timeless design, reflecting Bentley's heritage. Its exterior showcased classic styling cues, including a long hood, a majestic grille, and sleek lines, delivering an aura of opulence and prestige.
The convertible top of the Azure was meticulously engineered, operating hydraulically to seamlessly transform the car from a closed coupe to an open-top grand tourer, providing occupants with the freedom and luxury of open-air motoring.
Inside, the first-generation Bentley Azure offered a sumptuous cabin adorned with premium materials such as fine leather, exquisite wood veneers, and high-quality craftsmanship. The interior was spacious and luxurious, exuding sophistication and comfort.
The Azure Convertible was praised for its refined ride quality, composed handling, and a wealth of luxurious amenities and features, creating an indulgent driving experience.
As with many Bentley vehicles, the Azure Convertible of the first generation represented the pinnacle of luxury and craftsmanship, catering to those seeking an exclusive and opulent open-top motoring experience. Please note that specific details and features might vary across model years and individual vehicles. For the most accurate and detailed information, consulting Bentley's official resources or a certified Bentley dealership is recommended.
The replacement convertible roofs we supply and fit are OEM parts. This ensures the highest quality and reliability for both you and your vehicle. Crafted with precision and adhering to strict standards, these roofs epitomise excellence in both performance and durability.
Convertible roof replacements featuring an encapsulated rear screen include a brand-new screen encapsulated within the new replacement roof.
We stand firmly behind our craftsmanship, offering a comprehensive 12-month guarantee on both our work and the roofs themselves. This warranty underscores our commitment to delivering not just superior products, but also the confidence and peace of mind that accompany our exceptional service and top-tier convertible roofs.
Available in a diverse array of colours, our selection allows you to personalise your vehicle while maintaining the assurance of OEM quality.
Common Faults Include....
- Failure in Hall sensor positioning, resulting in high AC voltage output
- Convertible top remains stuck in open position
- Leakage in hydraulic roof cylinders
- Dashboard warning indicating insecure roof or incomplete cycle
- Slow operation of roof mechanism
- Misalignment of frame affecting roof mechanism
- Water seepage through weather seals
- Insecure front roof attachment due to faulty catches
- Activation of 'roof not secure' warning while driving
- Torn, damaged, or frayed soft top fabric
- Failure of microswitch, leading to open circuit or high resistance
- Convertible top halts midway, unable to complete full cycle
- Failure of tonneau cover or rear lid to close
- Noisy pump or motor during roof operation
- Communication failure in CAN-BUS system
- Issues with stuck or damaged flaps.
- Intermittent functioning of the roof, unable to complete cycle
- Convertible top is immobilized in closed position
- Dryness or deterioration in weather seals
- Cracks in frame or deformation in rear bow
- Failure in roof or body control module, ECU corrosion or malfunction
- Faulty or deteriorated solder connections
- Damage in wiring loom, including split wires or connections
- Leakage in hydraulic roof hoses
- Foggy or cracked plastic rear window
- Non-functional switch for roof mechanism
- Boot lid fails to open
- Torn, frayed, or damaged headlining
- Obstruction in roof drains
- Difficulty in operating stiff manual front catches
- Shrinkage of weather seals, allowing visibility through gaps
- Inoperative front power windows
Should any of these issues be present, feel free to get in touch with us via phone, email, or by completing our contact form. Your communication is valuable to us.
At present, our inability to furnish pricing online stems from the dynamic nature of global economics, which has led to substantial fluctuations in the costs of parts and materials on a day-to-day basis. The intricate interplay of market forces, supply chain disruptions, and geopolitical factors has rendered pricing incredibly volatile, making it challenging to provide accurate and up-to-date figures in real-time.
As we remain committed to offering fair and transparent pricing to our customers, we find it prudent to ensure that any pricing information reflects the current market reality, hence our decision to refrain from online pricing until we can reliably provide figures that align with the ongoing fluctuations in the global economy.
For pricing concerning above make and model, contact us through via phone, email, or by completing the contact form provided below.
For immediate pricing information, we recommend contacting our office directly. We respond to emails and inquiries submitted via the contact form within a 24-hour timeframe.