The Bentley Azure Convertible entered its second generation in 2006 and continued the tradition of luxurious open-top motoring with even more refinement and modern features.
The second-generation Bentley Azure maintained the grand touring ethos with a powerful engine, often equipped with a 6.75-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine, delivering impressive performance and exceptional torque, ensuring a smooth and commanding driving experience.
Design-wise, the Azure Convertible exuded elegance, blending contemporary luxury with classic Bentley styling cues. Its exterior featured sleek lines, a commanding grille, and a gracefully elongated profile, presenting a timeless and opulent appearance.
The convertible roof, crafted with precision, was hydraulically operated, seamlessly transitioning the car from a coupe-like enclosure to an open-top grand tourer, providing occupants with the freedom and pleasure of open-air driving.
Inside the cabin, the second-generation Azure showcased Bentley's dedication to luxury and comfort. Lavishly appointed with the finest materials, including premium leather, handcrafted wood veneers, and advanced technology, the interior was a testament to exquisite craftsmanship and sophistication. The cabin offered ample space and indulgent amenities, ensuring a luxurious and serene environment for passengers.
The Azure Convertible of the second generation continued Bentley's legacy of delivering a refined driving experience, combining performance, luxury, and exclusivity in a grand touring convertible.
As with all luxury vehicles, the features, specifications, and options may vary between individual models and model years. For the most accurate and detailed information about the second-generation Bentley Azure Convertible, consulting Bentley's official resources or a certified Bentley dealership is recommended.
The replacement convertible roofs we supply and fit are OEM parts. This ensures the highest quality and reliability for both you and your vehicle. Crafted with precision and adhering to strict standards, these roofs epitomise excellence in both performance and durability.
Convertible roof replacements featuring an encapsulated rear screen include a brand-new screen encapsulated within the new replacement roof.
We stand firmly behind our craftsmanship, offering a comprehensive 12-month guarantee on both our work and the roofs themselves. This warranty underscores our commitment to delivering not just superior products, but also the confidence and peace of mind that accompany our exceptional service and top-tier convertible roofs.
Available in a diverse array of colours, our selection allows you to personalise your vehicle while maintaining the assurance of OEM quality.
Common Faults Include....
- Failure in Hall sensor positioning, resulting in high AC voltage output
- Convertible top remains stuck in open position
- Leakage in hydraulic roof cylinders
- Dashboard warning indicating insecure roof or incomplete cycle
- Slow operation of roof mechanism
- Misalignment of frame affecting roof mechanism
- Water seepage through weather seals
- Insecure front roof attachment due to faulty catches
- Activation of 'roof not secure' warning while driving
- Torn, damaged, or frayed soft top fabric
- Failure of microswitch, leading to open circuit or high resistance
- Convertible top halts midway, unable to complete full cycle
- Failure of tonneau cover or rear lid to close
- Noisy pump or motor during roof operation
- Communication failure in CAN-BUS system
- Issues with stuck or damaged flaps.
- Intermittent functioning of the roof, unable to complete cycle
- Convertible top is immobilized in closed position
- Dryness or deterioration in weather seals
- Cracks in frame or deformation in rear bow
- Failure in roof or body control module, ECU corrosion or malfunction
- Faulty or deteriorated solder connections
- Damage in wiring loom, including split wires or connections
- Leakage in hydraulic roof hoses
- Foggy or cracked plastic rear window
- Non-functional switch for roof mechanism
- Boot lid fails to open
- Torn, frayed, or damaged headlining
- Obstruction in roof drains
- Difficulty in operating stiff manual front catches
- Shrinkage of weather seals, allowing visibility through gaps
- Inoperative front power windows
Should any of these issues be present, feel free to get in touch with us via phone, email, or by completing our contact form. Your communication is valuable to us.
At present, our inability to furnish pricing online stems from the dynamic nature of global economics, which has led to substantial fluctuations in the costs of parts and materials on a day-to-day basis. The intricate interplay of market forces, supply chain disruptions, and geopolitical factors has rendered pricing incredibly volatile, making it challenging to provide accurate and up-to-date figures in real-time.
As we remain committed to offering fair and transparent pricing to our customers, we find it prudent to ensure that any pricing information reflects the current market reality, hence our decision to refrain from online pricing until we can reliably provide figures that align with the ongoing fluctuations in the global economy.
For pricing concerning above make and model, contact us through via phone, email, or by completing the contact form provided below.
For immediate pricing information, we recommend contacting our office directly. We respond to emails and inquiries submitted via the contact form within a 24-hour timeframe.